As restrictions begin to lift and businesses start to plan for recovery, it is time to take a step back, review your services and customers, and drive your sales into the new, flexible working post-pandemic market.
The pandemic has created a change in how and what people buy.
We're delighted to be presenting the West & North Yorkshire Chamber of Commerce learning lunch, focusing on:
- How and when we market our business
- Maintaining high standards in your home and office spaces
- How to speak your customers' language
- How to set marketing objectives
- How to put a marketing plan together
The event is free for any Chamber members, and is also available to non-members for a fee of £15 + VAT.