Social media can be an integral part of your business; it gives you an opportunity to engage with your customers, to reach out to prospects and to position yourself in your respective market.
The important question is, 'Are your social media platforms working for you?'
We're delighted to be co-hosting the West & North Yorkshire Chamber of Commerce learning lunch, focusing on:
- Writing tones - using the right tone for the right client, to appear more appealing to your audience
- Difference in image and video usage across different platforms - sizes, dimensions, images and how video text works
- What is your call to action? Web traffic? Increasing followers? Increased interactions?
- Brand awareness – Knowing your brand and your customers
- Everybody’s’ favourite….algorithms
The event is free for any Chamber members, and is also available to non-members for a fee of £15 + VAT.