Twitter can be confusing to people not used to using it. Hash tag this, retweet that, trends etc. It can be a new world to those unfamiliar to the social media giant, somewhat daunting, where do you begin? I agree, when you look at it from the outside (like I did at the beginning), without prior contact you may think it's more hassle than it's worth for your business, well you're wrong. Here are some stats fired at you at supersonic speed:
- Twitter users are 3 times more likely to follow companies on Twitter than they are on Facebook.
- 67% of Twitter users are more likely to buy from companies they follow on Twitter.
- 90% of twitter users say they follow businesses on Twitter to get discounts and promos.
- 85% of followers feel more connected to small companies after following them.
- 70% of small businesses are on Twitter.
- You get the idea, I won't bombard you with facts and figures, Twitter=Good for Business! Now that I have(hopefully) converted you to an advocate. Where do you being with your Twitter journey, well this guide will help!